Backyard Cabinet Model
This smokers is entirely made from 3/16″ steel and has a lot of nice features.
- It takes up a minimal amount of space on your patio for its’ generous cooking area, which is as much as our larger offset smoker.
- It uses far less wood with it’s direct heat design.
- The racks can be slid out, or they can be removed completely so smoke isn’t blowing in your face during basting or wrapping.
- The bottom rack runs 50F hotter than the top, but can be moved up easily for even cooking.
- The heat shield deflects the heat and moves it up the sides of the cabinet, thus avoiding meat exposed directly to the fire.
- The heavy doors shut tightly due to our threaded, welded hinges and the design of our latch.
- Meat Compartment is 24″w x 16″d x 32″h
- Firebox is 12″w x 16″d x14″h
Tax not Included